Code of conduct and ethics
Ethics for Student
- Attend all lectures regularly.
- Maintain discipline.
- Switch off or keep your mobile phones on silent mode in the college.
- Always be in the college’s uniform and keep identity cards.
- Switch off electrical devices after use.
- Respect teachers and maintain cordial relationship.
- Respect all religions and maintain communal harmony in the college.
- Always put garbage in the dustbin.
- Don’t break the college’s furniture.
- Don’t damage the college’s property.
- Don’t waste drinking water.
- Don’t spit or write on the college’s walls.
- Don’t consume tobacco or ghutaka or other alcoholic substances in the college.
- Don’t drink or smoke in the college.
- Don’t keep destructive weapons in the college.
- Don’t pluck flowers or throw garbage in the college.
- Doesn’t eve tease or harass girls.
- Don’t miss conduct in the college.
Ethics for Professors
- Reach the college on time.
- Switch off fans and lights after use.
- Be honest and punctual in work.
- Maintain discipline the college.
- Be soft and use good language in the class room.
- Establish cordial relationship with students.
- Don’t take active part in politics or any violent demonstration.
- Don’t contribute to the Press any matter in connection with the college without permission of the principal.
- Don’t smoke or drink in the college.
- Don’t consume tobacco, ghutka or other alcoholic substances.
- Don’t use mobile phone in the class room.
- Don’t abuse or harass lady teacher in the college.
- Don’t leave the college campus without permission of the principal in working hours.